The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Chevrolet LS Engine into 350Z Intermediate Swap kit is a more comprehensive engine installation package for the Nissan 350Z. This kit has been engineered specifically for the 350Z to make the installation of your LS engine and 4L80 Transmission combination as simple as possible. Every component required to successfully bolt an LSx Gen 3 or 4 engine into your 350Z is included with this kit.
This kit is designed for the 4L80 Transmission (32 Spline 2WD Slip-Yolk Versions)
The INTERMEDIATE Kit Includes (parts added over basic kit in red):
- LOJ LSx to 350Z Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Transmission Mount for 4L80 Transmission with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount
- LOJ LSx to 350Z Oil Pan (7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware. Select remote filter mount type, straight and 90 degree adapters are the pan rail mount ONLY, and do not include a remote filter relocation kit. Spin-On filter mount will require subframe bracing modifications on G35 Coupes and 350Z, otherwise select a remote filter arrangement)
Includes Steel Driveshaft w/ 1310 Series U-Joints (Aluminum or CARBON FIBER Optional)
- LOJ Conversions 350Z LSx Swap Fuel System. This includes a completely new fuel sending unit assembly with high flow fuel pump and upgraded fuel pressure regulator to feed your LSx engine up to 550WHP on 93 Octane.
- LOJ Conversions LSx to 350Z Accessory drive kit. This allows your stock Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and AC Compressor (optional) to bolt directly to the LSx engine while retaining your factory plumbing and wiring.
I was reminded this morning, two years after I bought my Z32 swap kit what a great company this is. LOJ is always there with excellent advice, not just great products. Best customer service of any company I’ve ever dealt with, and the highest quality swap parts available. If you want an easy, bolt in swap, this is it. Click Here to See Review
Al and Woody - The Skid Factory
That's the thing with an engine swap... we don't know what's gunna happen... unless you're buying a swap kit from LOJ Conversions for your 350Z with an LS... Those kits work, they're good! Click Here for Video
Back to Nissan 350Z Intermediate Swap Kits