The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Chevrolet LS Engine into 300ZX Basic Swap kit is the most economical engine installation package available for the 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX Non-Turbo and Twin Turbo. This kit has been engineered specifically for the 300ZX to make the installation of your LS engine as simple as possible. Every component required to successfully bolt an LSx Gen 3 or 4 engine into your 300ZX is included with this kit.
This kit uses a GM T56 Manual Transmission (GTO Shift Linkage Preferred**)
The BASIC Kit Includes:
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Swap Transmission Mount for T56 Transmission (CNC Cut and Bent, Powdercoated, includes Hardware and Energy Suspension Mount)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Pan (6.5qt* Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Anti-Slosh Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware - Zinc-Plated Steel Construction)
- LOJ LSx Swap Heater Block (to prevent cavatation induced overheating from Nissan heat control valve)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Heater Core Outlets
Steel Driveshaft Included (Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Upgrades Available)
* Capacity can vary from 6.0 to 7.0 quarts depending on oil filter relocation setup and use of an oil cooler or not
**GTO Shift linkage will place the shifter in the stock location. CTS-V Linkage will place the shifter behind stock and F-Body will be ahead of the stock opening. For installation simplicity, the GTO shifter is easier to adapt due to its rigid mounting to the transmission. A GTO shifter can be installed onto an F-Body transmission with relative ease.
Use of GM Transmissions require modifications to transmission tunnel!
No fabrication is required for the install and all of the structure under the dash can be retained. The dash does not need to be removed. The trans tunnel requires hammering in the transition area where the tunnel area meets the bellhousing area and where the bellhousing area meets the firewall.
I was reminded this morning, two years after I bought my Z32 swap kit what a great company this is. LOJ is always there with excellent advice, not just great products. Best customer service of any company I’ve ever dealt with, and the highest quality swap parts available. If you want an easy, bolt in swap, this is it. Click Here to See Review
Al and Woody - The Skid Factory
That's the thing with an engine swap... we don't know what's gunna happen... unless you're buying a swap kit from LOJ Conversions for your 350Z with an LS... Those kits work, they're good! Click Here for Video
Back to Nissan 300ZX (Z32) Engine Swap Kits