NEW! LOJ Conversions Drift Missile Kits!
LOJ Conversions has a long history of providing comprehensive swap kits for reliable and powerful daily driven vehicles. However, not everyone wants to build a daily driver. If you're looking to build a drift missile and just want the parts necessary to get the motor in the car and start killing tires, this is the kit for you!
LOJ Conversions Engine Mounts are designed using the latest computer aided technology, and our cross-bolted captive urethane mount is superior to the competition's mounts that use urethane bushings with studs on each side. These inferior stud style mounts tear themselves apart under the abusive use seen in drifting, where the LOJ mounts simply can-not fail in this manner!
LOJ Conversions oil pans have been proven time and time again to provide superior oil control to all other swap oil pans on the market, and reliably supply your LS engine with oil pressure run after run.
Rest assured, the same durability that has allowed LOJ Swapped 300ZX's to log 50,000+ trouble free daily driven miles translates to unprecedented reliability in competitive use as well. Spend less time fixing inferior products and more time killing tires!!!
This kit uses a GM T56 Manual Transmission (GTO Shift Linkage Preferred**)
The BASIC Kit Includes:
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Swap Transmission Mount for T56 Transmission (CNC Cut and Bent, Powdercoated, includes Hardware and Energy Suspension Mount)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Pan (6.5qt* Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Anti-Slosh Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware - Zinc-Plated Steel Construction)
Steel Driveshaft Included (Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Upgrades Available)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Swap Headers by Kooks (No modifications to car required, 1-7/8" Primaries, 3" scavenging collectors, all SS construction, LIFETIME WARRANTY)
* Capacity can vary from 6.0 to 7.0 quarts depending on oil filter relocation setup and use of an oil cooler or not
**GTO Shift linkage will place the shifter in the stock location. CTS-V Linkage will place the shifter behind stock and F-Body will be ahead of the stock opening. For installation simplicity, the GTO shifter is easier to adapt due to its rigid mounting to the transmission. A GTO shifter can be installed onto an F-Body transmission with relative ease.
Use of GM Transmissions require modifications to transmission tunnel!
No fabrication is required for the install and all of the structure under the dash can be retained. The dash does not need to be removed. The trans tunnel requires hammering in the transition area where the tunnel area meets the bellhousing area and where the bellhousing area meets the firewall.
I was reminded this morning, two years after I bought my Z32 swap kit what a great company this is. LOJ is always there with excellent advice, not just great products. Best customer service of any company I’ve ever dealt with, and the highest quality swap parts available. If you want an easy, bolt in swap, this is it. Click Here to See Review
Al and Woody - The Skid Factory
That's the thing with an engine swap... we don't know what's gunna happen... unless you're buying a swap kit from LOJ Conversions for your 350Z with an LS... Those kits work, they're good! Click Here for Video
Back to Nissan 300ZX (Z32) Engine Swap Kits