300ZX LS Swap Cold Air Intake Kit
The LOJ Conversions Cold Air Intake Kit is a collection of Mandrel Bent and Polished 4" Aluminum Intake Piping, Silicone Couplers, Clamps, and a K&N Air Filter. The piping and couplers can be used to route the air filter to either the LH or RH side mount intercooler area of the car do draw fresh cold air into your LS engine maximizing horsepower. This kit is suitable for building a cold air intake for the Nissan 300ZX when installing an LS Engine with a factory car style forward facing throttle body intake manifold. Some important notes about this kit:
- This is a build it yourself kit. Due to the number of different MAF sensors, throttle bodies, and intake manifolds used on these engines, we include some piping that will need to be cut to appropriate length during your install.
- The factory opening for the side mount intercooler piping below the headlights is not large enough to pass the 4" piping through. You will NEED to cut the sheet metal below the headlight and relocate some of the engine bay wiring harness to clear the piping. The factory coolant overflow CAN be retained.
- This intake kit has been used with the following Intake Manifolds, Throttle Bodies, and MAF Sensors:
- Intakes: LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, FAST 102 For Cathedral Port and Rectangle Port, MSD Atomic Airforce.
- Throttle Bodies: LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, Fast 102 DBC, Nick Williams 102 DBW, Various Truck Applications.
- MAF Sensors: LS2, LS6, Pontiac G8, LS3 (Housing Sold Separately), Vortec
- If using the LOJ Conversions Accessory Drive Package, it is best to route the air filter to the LH (US Drivers Side) of the car. If using a GM style accessory drive, route the filter to the RH side.
- This kit is NOT compatible with running a GM style accessory drive AND the LOJ Conversions Swap Street Radiator!