Elite 2500 + GM GEN III LS1 & LS6 Drive by Cable Terminated Harness Kit
Injector Connector: Bosch EV1 (as per factory)
Suits: Common US style Delco/Bosch GM alternator connector. Pre-wired to connect directly to OEM 7 Pin Coil Harness Connector. WBC1/2 CAN O2 Wideband Controller ready (Controller and sensor(s) not included) Manual transmission only.
Includes: Elite 2500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions. engine harness with fuse block, firewall grommet, USB programming cable and USB Software Key.
Notes: Please confirm your alternator connector (See the product quick start guide) and order an alternator adaptor if required. (HT-040090 or HT-040091) Ignition coils and harnesses are NOT included, Please order 8 x HT-020102 and/or HT-045657 if required.
- An efficient Haltech Plug'n'Play product that allows you to be up and running in just a few hours.
- The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play harness into your vehicle.
- The guide is accompanied by the full ECU manual and Software located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 12 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- Now using the new NSP Calibration Software .