- LOJ LSx to Xterra / Frontier / Titan / Armada Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets,, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ Conversions Swap Oil Pan with Intergrated Skid Plate. 7qt. Capacity. Includes Pan, Pickup, Gasket, and Hardware. Designed to work with OEM truck dipsticks and dipstick tubes.
- Oil Pan Dipstick
- Frontier / Xterra / Navara / Titan / Armada LSx Swap Oil Filter Relocation Kit - 4WD Trucks
- LOJ Conversions LSx to 350Z Accessory drive kit. This allows you to run a stock 350Z Power Steering Pump (matches to your truck rack's pressure/flow and works with your stock PS hose), VQ40 or 350Z Alternator (works with your stock wiring), and a 350Z AC Compressor (optional, can work with your stock AC lones with minor modifications) to bolt directly to the LSx engine while retaining your factory plumbing and wiring.
- LOJ Conversions A/C Bracket
- LOJ Conversions Frontier / Xterra / Navara / Titan / Armada LSx Swap Fuel System. This includes a completely new fuel sending unit assembly with high flow fuel pump and upgraded fuel pressure regulator to feed your LSx engine up to 550WHP on 93 Octane.
- 2005-2018 Nissan Xterra 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (N50)
- 2004-2018 Nissan Frontier 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2004-2018 Nissan Navara 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2008-2012 Suzuki Equator 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD, VQ40DE Auto Transmission (R51) TRUCK MUST NOT HAVE "AUTO" POSITION ON TRANSFER CASE SELECTOR SWITCH!
- 2003-2015 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD VK56DE Automatic Transmission (A60)
- 2004-2016 Nissan Armada 2WD/4WD VK56DE Automatic Transmission (TA60) TRUCK MUST NOT HAVE "AUTO" POSITION ON TRANSFER CASE SELECTOR SWITCH!
Will this kit work with Gen 3 engines or any transmission other than the 6L80?? No, the transfer case adapter in this kit is specifically designed to work with the 6L80 transmission. Why? This is the shortest modern automatic transmission that GM produced and fits properly in the space available under these trucks. The 4L80 and 6L90 are too long, and the 4L60 is too weak. Because the transfer case adapter only works with the 6L80, a Gen 4 engine MUST be used since the Gen 3 engine controllers are not compatible with the 6L80 transmission.