The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Chevrolet LS Engine into G35 Intermediate Swap kit is a more comprehensive engine installation package for the 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan and 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe. This kit has been engineered specifically for the G35 to make the installation of your LS engine and 6L80 / 6L90 Transmission combination as simple as possible. Every component required to successfully bolt an LSx Gen 3 or 4 engine into your G35 is included with this kit.
This kit is designed for the 6L80 and 6L90 Transmission (2WD Slip-Yolk Versions)
The INTERMEDIATE Kit Includes (parts added over basic kit in red):
- LOJ LSx to G35 Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ G35 Swap Transmission Mount for 6L80 / 6L90 Transmission with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount
- LOJ LSx to G35 Oil Pan (7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware. Select remote filter mount type, straight down adapters are the pan rail mount ONLY with Female -12AN ORB ports, and do not include a remote filter relocation kit. Spin-On filter mount will require subframe bracing modifications on G35 Coupes, otherwise select a remote filter arrangement)
- Includes Aluminum Driveshaft w/ 1410 Series U-Joints (CARBON FIBER Optional; Steel not available for G35 due to length and driveshaft critical speed)
- LOJ Conversions G35 LSx Swap Fuel System. For G35 Coupes this includes a completely new fuel sending unit assembly with high flow fuel pump and upgraded fuel pressure regulator to feed your LSx engine up to 550WHP on 93 Octane. For G35 Sedans it includes a shipping label so you can send us your existing fuel sending unit to make the necessary upgrades supporting up to 550WHP on 93 Octane.
- LOJ Conversions LSx to G35 Accessory drive kit. This allows your stock Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and AC Compressor (optional) to bolt directly to the LSx engine while retaining your factory plumbing and wiring.