- LOJ LSx to G35 Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ G35 Swap Transmission Mount for 6L80 / 6L90 Transmission with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount
- LOJ LSx to G35 Oil Pan (7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware.)
- Includes Aluminum Driveshaft w/ 1310 Series U-Joints (CARBON FIBER Optional; Steel not available for G35 due to length and driveshaft critical speed) NOTE: If you are using a 6L90 transmission, you will be contacted for additional information about your transmission and there may be an additional charge for a special driveshaft adapter!
- LOJ Conversions G35 LSx Swap Fuel System. For G35 Coupes this includes a completely new fuel sending unit assembly with high flow fuel pump and upgraded fuel pressure regulator to feed your LSx engine up to 550WHP on 93 Octane. For G35 Sedans it includes a shipping label so you can send us your existing fuel sending unit to make the necessary upgrades supporting up to 550WHP on 93 Octane.
- LOJ Conversions LSx to G35 Accessory drive kit. This allows your stock Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and AC Compressor (optional) to bolt directly to the LSx engine while retaining your factory plumbing and wiring.
- Includes Spin-On Oil Filter Adapter for G35 Sedans. For G35 Coupes it includes an Oil Filter Relocation Kit with lightweight -10AN racing hose, fittings, and required parts for installation.
- LOJ Conversions Gen 4 58X Engine Controller package, which includes:
- Brand New Engine wiring harness specifically designed for the installation of any Gen 4 58X LS engine into your G35. Harnesses are constructed with Brand New GM Delphi Connectors, and TXL (Polyethylene Cross Linked) High Temperature Wire to GM Specifications. All harnesses are 100% Quality Inspected prior to shipping. Harnesses are designed to work with GM's E38 Gen 4 ECM.
- CANBUS Translator. This device allows maximum integration of the GM LS Engine Controller with the Infiniti G35's existing systems. What does this mean?
- Your stock Infiniti throttle pedal will operate the GM throttle body. There is NO NEED to swap pedals or to convert to drive by cable!
- Your factory tachometer will function properly. There is NO NEED to install costly aftermarket gauges or hack up your interior!
- Your factory coolant temp gauge will function properly.
- Your factory check engine light will function properly.
- Your factory HVAC Climate Controls will function as stock, including AIR CONDITIONING, when using the LOJ Accessory Drive Kit and the stock AC compressor.
- Your factory ABS will function properly.
- Your factory OBD2 will read all vehicle and engine data, and can be used for tuning the GM ECU as well as emissions related testing and diagnostics functions.
- THE ELECTRONICS IN THIS KIT DO NOT SUPPORT GEN 3 ENGINES!!! You MUST have an engine with a 58x reluctor wheel, found on most 2007+ engines. If you're not sure what you have, CONTACT US!
- G35 Oil Pressure Sender Adapter (Allows the stock G35 Oil pressure Switch to be installed on the LS engine for factory light functionality)
- LOJ Conversions Engine Swap Headers by Kooks Custom Headers. These are 1-7/8" Primary, 3" Collector, full Stainless Steel Construction with Merge Collectors, O2 bungs, 3/8" Thick Flanges, Hardware, and Gaskets. Headers are TIG welded and flanges are ground flat after construction. Headers are assembled in a CNC fixture for a consistent and perfect fit every time. Headers include a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
I was reminded this morning, two years after I bought my Z32 swap kit what a great company this is. LOJ is always there with excellent advice, not just great products. Best customer service of any company I’ve ever dealt with, and the highest quality swap parts available. If you want an easy, bolt in swap, this is it. Click Here to See Review
That's the thing with an engine swap... we don't know what's gunna happen... unless you're buying a swap kit from LOJ Conversions for your 350Z with an LS... Those kits work, they're good! Click Here for VideoAl and Woody - The Skid Factory