SOLD SOLD SOLD
MANY MORE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
This page is a list of the build specs on an LOJ Built LS Swapped 2007 FX35 SUV we have for sale.
I built this car two years ago for a customer of LOJ Conversions. When originally planning the build the customer wanted to use the entire original drivetrain from the Silver Bullet FX (LOJ's Supercharged FX45 SUV) but then decided he wanted a heads/cam NA setup instead of the blower to simplify things and reduce cost. We chose a good lower mileage L9H (6.2L Escalade Engine) and got to work.
He drove the FX for the last two years daily and loved every minute of it. He had made plans to finally go the blower route and planned on sending the car to us for the winter of '21/'22 to get one installed. In the mid-summer the car developed an electrical issue that required LOJ's attention to fix. It did not make the car undriveable but the AC no longer worked and that was tough in the Texas heat. His plan was to wait until the blower install to get the electrical issue resolved and was planning on waiting it out, but then a rocker arm bolt failed right around the time his second child was due and he felt that life had different plans for him and he had to let the car go. I purchased it back from him to repair the issues and resell.
Enough of that, about the car:
This FX35 is still full weight, has functioning AC, has functioning cruise control, all the stock gauges work, runs great, no codes, makes great power and cruises great. We just drove it from NJ to LS Fest to put it in the booth without a single hiccup.
2007 Infiniti FX35 SUV - Original RWD Texas Rust-Free Vehicle - Car has a clean title and is very clean. There are a few dings and scratches, and the chassis has a little over 161k miles on it. This is a daily driven street car, not a show car, but it cleans up really well and looks great. The interior is in great shape and everything works as it should.
- Stock 6.2L L92/L9H Rotating Assembly
- 823 Heads CNC Ported by Frankenstein Engine Dynamics - Stage 1.5 w/ 65cc Chambers (10.9:1 Compression w/ Stock Head Gaskets and Stock L92/L9H Pistons)
- TSP Stage 1 Cam - 225/236, .629/.615, 112LSA, 109ICL, 3-Bolt Core
- TSP Dual Spring Kit - .660" Lift Capable w/ PRC Integrated Seal/Seat - Nano-Peened Springs, 160lb @ 1.80", 415lb @ 1.15", CB @ 1.015
- TSP/PRC Titanium Retainers
- TSP/PRC Pushrods
- Summit Rocker Arm Bushing Kit in Stock LS3 Rocker Arms
- Holley Tall Valve Covers
- FAST LSXHR Intake Manifold / Fuel Rails
- Granatelli Motorsports 103mm Throttle Body
- Tuned by Jeremy Formato at Fasterproms. 471WHP/412WTQ on 93 Octane.
- LOJ Conversions Ultimate Swap Kit, highlights below
- LOJ/Kooks 1-7/8" to 3" Stainless Headers and Exhaust System w/ 49-State Legal Catalytic Converters and Borla Mufflers
- Custom LOJ 4.5" Cold Air Intake w/ LS3 Card-Style MAF
- External Engine Oil Cooler (Setrab Core) w/ 180* Thermostatic Takeoff.
- C&R Radiator with dual 12" SPAL High-Performance Fans, engine runs cool on-track (road course) in Texas heat. Radiator has integrated transmission oil cooler.
- Complete Return-Style Fuel System, Stock 50lb Truck Flex-Fuel Injectors (Vehicle does NOT have a flex fuel sensor and is NOT tuned for E85 use, this CAN be added in the future)
- LOJ/PSI 100% Custom Swap Harness w/ CAN Translator - All stock gauges function properly, including Tach, Temp, Check Engine Light, Speedo, Fuel, PRNDL Indicator. Car still has functioning AC, ABS and Cruise Control. ECM/TCM is a E38 Setup with an OS from a 2013 Silverado
- Lokar 6L90E Floor Mounted Shifter w/ Tap-Up-Tap-Down functionality, as well as column mounted OEM G37 Paddle Shifters. Both shifter and paddles are capable of manually shifting the 6L when shifter is moved to the position directly below drive. PRNDL Indicator on dash shows "D" when in Drive Position and shows numeric transmission current gear when in the manually shifted position.
- The only non-functional OEM accessory is VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control/Traction Control)
- Stock 6L90E Transmission - 36-Spline Slip-Yolk Style
- FTI Triple Disk Lockup 3200RPM Torque Converter
- Transmission oil cooler integrated into C&R Radiator
- FX35 R200 3.69:1 Ratio Differential w/ Quaife LSD
- FX45 Axles and Wheel Bearings (Higher Spline Count for increased strength)
- Z1 Motorsports High Capacity Diff Cover
- SPL Solid Differential Bushings
- 4" 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft
- OEM G37S 14" Akebono Brakes w/ 4-Piston Front Calipers and 2-Piston Rear Calipers. Z1 Motorsports 2-Piece front and rear rotors. SS Brake Hoses
- BC Racing Coilovers
- Custom Rear LCA and Spring Buckets for Proper Rear Alignment (OEM Arms that have been shortened and reinforced) Eccentric Bolts with a wider range of adjustment have also been installed. It is possible to set the rear camber to +0.5* through -3.5* at current ride height.
- TSW Bathurst Wheels 21x10.5+50 w/ 25mm H&R Wheels Spacers at all 4 corners. (25mm effective offset) Wheels weigh 26.6lb each.
- Michelin Latitude Sport 3 Tires - 295/35-21 at all 4 corners, no uneven wear, about 50% tread life remaining. Tires weigh 31lb each, so wheel and tire combo is ~57lb a corner.
- 2007 Infiniti FX35 RWD Chassis
- Original Paint (minus paint on aftermarket front bumper) Stock Front Bumper to be included with sale.
- Very Clean body, some dings and minor scratches to be expected with age, but zero rust. Vehicle spent its entire life in Texas and is 100% Rust Free.
- Very Clean interior. Carpet was removed and additional sound deadening was installed, no cracking or peeling on the factory dash, 161k miles on the chassis.
- Stock Evo 9 SSL Leather Recaro Seats