What LS Engines Do Your Kits Work With?
Any Generation 3 or Generation 4 Small Block Chevy Engine, this includes the following engine displacements and codes:
- 4.8L - LR4 (Gen 3) LY2, L20 (Gen 4) Silverado, Express Van, Escalade, Tahoe, Trailblazer, etc.
- 5.3L - LM7, L59, LM4, L33 (Gen 3) LH6, LY5, LMG, LC9, LH8 (Gen 4) Silverado, Express Van, Escalade, Tahoe, Trailblazer, etc.††
- 5.7L - LS1, LS6 (Gen 3) C5 Corvette, F-Body Camaro/Trans Am, GTO, etc.
- 6.0L - LQ4, LQ9 (Gen 3) LS2, L76, L98, L77, LY6, LFA, LZ1 (Gen 4) Silverado, Escalade, C6 Corvette, GTO, G8, etc.††
- 6.2L - L92, LS3, L99, LS9‡‡, LSA‡‡ (Gen 4) Camaro, Corvette, Escalade, CTS-V, G8 GXP, etc.
- 7.0L - LS7‡‡, LSX‡‡ (Gen 4) Corvette Z06, Chevy Performance
†† NOTE: Early 5.3L and 6.0L Engines have a crank that sticks out of the block 0.5" from the rear main seal, these engines will NOT work with our kit. This change happened in 2001. Inspect your engine before purchase! Normal crank stickout is approximately 0.125"
‡‡ Our kits will work with these engines, but they require a special order flywheel for the 8-bolt crankshaft flange found on these engines.