This page is a list of the build specs on LOJ's shop drag car. This car has run a 9.89@137 in the form listed below. This car is currently for sale, and any inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
The car can be purchased one of two-ish ways:
1 - Complete car, minus the engine. I will include EVERYTHING needed to get a motor in it and get it going. You will literally be able to buy any Gen 4 engine you want and drop it in. Engine Mounts, Oil Pan, Headers, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Wheels, Tires, Etc. will all be included. The only thing LOJ would remove is the engine long block. - $6000
2 - Complete car as-is with current engine. $19,000
2.5 - Option 1 plus we install the motor of your choice... 6000+engine cost and fluids.
- 1993 Nissan 300ZX (Original TT Car)
- Clean NJ Title - This is a Hurricane Sandy survivor car that never went through an insurance claim.
- Completely gutted interior, including all factor wiring, HVAC, etc.
- S&W Race Cars DOM Mil Steel 8-Point Cage, MIG welded. Car will include halo bar and a-pillar bars for conversion to 10-point, but these are not and will not be installed.
- 5-Point Driver's Harness, Kirkey-Style AL Drivers Seat
- ATI Transbrake TH400 Transmission (Rated to 800HP)
- ATI 8" Treemaster Torque Converter
- LOJ 1-Piece AL Driveshaft
- Stock Z32 TT 3.69:1 Differential, Axles, Hubs
- B&M Stealth Pro Bandit Shifter
- Weld Drag-Lite Wheels Powdercoated Gloss Black, 28x10.5" Hoosier Drag Radials
- Stock Z32 TT Springs and Front Shocks
- KYB AGX Rear Shocks
- Stock Control Arms, Bushings, Etc.
- S14 240SX Front Rotors and Calipers w/ New Stock Hoses
- Q45 Rear Rotors and Calipers w/ New Stock Hoses
- Hurst Roll Control Line Lock
- LOJ 1-7/8" to 3" Headers by Kooks
- Custom true-dual 3" exhaust system w/ X-Pipe and Pypes bullet style mufflers.
- Cold-Air Intake fed through headlight.
- Mishimito RX-7 LS Swap Radiator Modified to fit 300ZX. Includes 16" SPAL Fan. If left idling for prolonged periods of time, this will overheat. Works fine for a race car.
- Bar-and-Plate style trans cooler mounted in the rear of the car with a dedicated 8" Fan.
- Radiator Fan controlled by ECM output. Trans Cooler Fan is on a dedicated thermal switch. Both fans have override switches in the cabin.
- Aeromotive Stealth 340LPH Fuel Pump in-tank with Holley Fuel Mat.
- -6AN Fuel Hose from Sending Unit to Engine Bay
- Stock 5/16" Line used for return.
- Aeromotive FPR w/ Gauge
- Holley Fuel Rails
- L9H Flex-Fuel 50lb Truck Injectors
- PSI E38 Gen 4 Engine Harness
- E38 GM ECM Tuned on HP Tuners
- Speed Density Tune by Jeremy Formato
- LOJ Drive By Wire Pedal Bracket and C6 Corvette Pedal
- MSD 2-Step Launch Control
- American Autowire Chassis Harness (Functional headlights, brake lights, turn signals)
- 2010 L9H 6.2L Gen 4 Aluminum Block Engine 377ci
- Forged LSA Crankshaft (Stock Stroke)
- Mahle 12.1:1 Forged Pistons 4.070" Bore
- Lunati Rods w/ ARP2000 Rod Bolts
- Rotating Assembly Balanced
- Melling Oil Pump
- LOJ Z32 Swap Oil Pan
- ARP Main Studs
- LOJ Conversions CNC Ported 823 Cylinder Heads
- Milled to raise compression to 13:1
- Clearanced for Jesel Rockers and 3/8" Pushrods
- PAC Dual Springs with Ti Retainers
- Manley SS Intake and Exhaust Valves
- Jesel Solid Roller Rockers
- Manley 3/8" Hardened Pushrods
- Cam-Motion LLSR Camshaft
- FAST 102 Intake with Mid-Length Runners
- LS3 Throttle Body
- Engine Combo made 571WHP at 7800RPM.... 8000RPM redline.