INCLUDES BILLET FLYWHEEL & NEW STARTER!!
The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Small Block Chevy to Nissan VQ35DE (350Z non-HR) Transmission Adapter is the first of its kind produced for the Nissan enthusiast. The straight-forward approach and overall simple design will allow a seamless integration of any 3rd or 4th Generation Chevrolet Small Block with the readily available and robust FS6R31A Nissan Transmission found in the Z33 350Z and Inifniti G35.
These kits require NO modifications to your transmission!** The kit is designed to be 100% Bolt on. Only one small modification to the LS engine block is required (see pictures). This small casting boss needs to be removed to make clearance for the starter.
The billet flywheel is designed to bolt directly to the LS engine, no spacers or adapters required. The mini hi-torque starter will crank over your high compression built LS engines with ease!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- **Will this kit require any modifications to my transmission?
- Due to casting variations, some bellhousings require a 1"x1" area inside the bellhousing to be ground down 1/16" for ring gear clearance, this is covered in detail in the instructions included with the kit.
- What clutch will I use with this adapter?
- The flywheel in this kit is designed to work with any stock or aftermarket 350Z clutch. It is also compatible with Z32 300ZX TT Clutches for even more flexibility.
- I've never heard of LOJ before, how can I trust your flywheel?
- All of our flywheels are manufactured exclusively for LOJ by Clutchmasters whom have a stellar reputation in the sport compact community for quality and durability. Additionally, all of our flywheels are fully rebuildable, if you wear out the friction surface, a new one can be ordered for you, just give us a call!
- Where do I get a replacement starter if i need one?
- The starter used in this kit is a commonly available aftermarket starter. If you ever require a replacement, simply contact LOJ and we will provide the required information to purchase one.
Download Instructions Here (Right Click Save As)