Pictures Coming Soon!
This page is a list of the build specs on an LOJ Built LS Swapped G35 Sedan we have for sale.
This G35 is still full weight, has functioning AC, all the stock gauges work, and the car is reliable enough to drive anywhere. It has been to LS Fest in KY and has been daily driven for years reliably. It is the car that I developed our G35/350Z Swap Kit in and has been owned by myself and one other owner since then.
2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan - Stock 6MT Sport Car - Car has a clean title and is rust free. There are a few dings and scratches, and the chassis has over 225k miles on it. This is a daily driven street car, not a show car, but it cleans up really well and looks great. The interior is in great shape and everything works as it should.
Complete LOJ Ultimate Swap Kit
- 2008 L76 Gen 4 6.0L Aluminum Block / Aluminum Heads (LS3 Style), 82k miles on it when swapped in, 40k+ on the conversion so far. Heads were pulled to do a DOD delete. Were reinstalled with LS9 head gaskets and ARP head bolts in prep for a blower someday. Runs great, 35psi hot oil pressure at idle in 105* ambient temps.
- Brian Tooley Racing Stage 3 Positive Displacement Supercharger Cam and Dual-Spring Package with Cro-Moly Pushrods and Ti Retainers.
- Has been Dyno Tested to 411WHP and 393WTQ on 93 Octane.
- 2006 350Z Low-Mileage Used CD Trans (no grinds)
- Clutchmasters FX250HD Clutch (Brand New <200 miles)
- 2.76:1 Rear Gear w/ OEM Viscous LSD. (Cruises at 1900RPM@70MPH)
- Whiteline Differential Bushings
- LOJ 1-7/8" to 3" Headers, Cats, Single 3" Fully Mandrel Bent SS exhaust System fabricated by Kooks. This is a one-off made by Kooks when the car was there for header development and runs super quiet when off the throttle, perfect daily exhaust.
- G37 Akebono Brakes with Two-Piece Crossdrilled/Slotted Rotors
- Stainless Brake Lines and new DOT 4 Fluid
- 350Z Springs and Dampers
- SPL FUCA, Rear Camber Arms, Rear Traction Arms.
- G35 Coupe Rays Powdercoated Gunmetal.
Asking Price is $16,500, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.