2009 Infiniti M35S - LS7 / 6L90 Swapped
MANY MORE PHOTOS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
This page is a list of the build specs on an LOJ Built LS Swapped 2009 Infiniti M35S Sedan we have for sale.
I have owned this car for 8 years and two years ago I swapped it for myself. I have always loved the Full-Size Infiniti M chassis, and particularly the later years of the Y50 generation. This car was purchased from the original owner is Las Vegas, and has been garage kept since. It is extremely clean inside and out and completely rust free. Every aspect of this car was modified to make it the ultimate daily driver / grand touring vehicle. I drove it with the stock VQ35HR / 7-Speed setup for many years before finally deciding to swap it to an LS7 / 6L90 combo.
Enough of that, about the car:
This M is still full weight (3960lb), has functioning AC, all the stock gauges work, runs great, no codes, makes great power and cruises great.
2009 Infiniti M35S Sedan - Original RWD Nevada Rust-Free Vehicle - Car has a clean title and is very clean. There are a few dings and scratches, and the chassis has a little over 120k miles on it. This is a daily drivable street car that cleans up really well and looks great. The interior is in great shape and everything works as it should.
- Stock and Rebuilt True LS7 converted to Wet Sump. Still has Titanium Rods, Stock Pistons, and Titanium Valves, and the problematic valve guides have been properly addressed.
- TSP Stage 1.2 LS7 Cam - 228/240, .635"/.635" (Figured w/ 1.8:1 Rockers),
114 LSA, 110 ICL
- TSP Dual Spring Kit - .660" Lift Capable w/ PRC Integrated Seal/Seat - Nano-Peened Springs, 160lb @ 1.80", 415lb @ 1.15", CB @ 1.015
- TSP/PRC Titanium Retainers
- TSP/PRC Pushrods
- Motion Raceworks Valve Covers
- Performance Design Carbon PTR Intake Manifold / Fuel Rails
- Nick Williams 103mm Throttle Body
- LOJ Conversions Ultimate Swap Kit, highlights below
- LOJ/Kooks 1-7/8" to 3" Stainless Headers
- LOJ Custom Header-Back True-Dual 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- 49-State Legal Catalytic Converters
- Dual Magnaflow Resonators
- Stock 5th Gen Camaro Bi-Mode Mufflers
- Custom LOJ 4.5" Cold Air Intake w/ LS3 Card-Style MAF
- External Engine Oil Cooler (Setrab Core) w/ 180* Thermostatic Takeoff.
- C&R Radiator that utilizes factory fans and shroud.
- Radium 370Z In-Tank Fuel Surge Tank with Twin Pumps, only runs one pump now but leaves room for growth later. Set up as returnless with -6AN plumbing. Includes flex-fuel sensor. Stock LS7 Injectors
- LOJ 100% Custom Swap Harness w/ CAN Translator - All stock gauges function properly, including Tach, Temp, Check Engine Light, Speedo, Fuel, PRNDL Indicator. Car still has functioning AC, ABS. ECM/TCM is a E38 Setup with an OS from a 2012 Caprice.
- OE Infiniti Shifter Adapted to work with the 6L90. PRNDL indicator on dash and backup camera work properly. When in Drive, transmission shifts automatically. When shifter bumped to the left for sport mode, transmission shifts manually by tapping shifter forward and backwards. PRNDL indicator switches to show current gear. Bi-Mode mufflers open when in manual mode.
- The only non-functional OEM accessory is VDC (Vehicle Dynamic Control/Traction Control) and Cruise Control. Cruise can be added if a truck OS is installed on ECM / TCM, but then manual shifting with gear hold is lost.
- New Remanufactured 6L90 Transmission - 36 Spline Slip-Yoke Style
- New OEM GM LSA Torque Converter
- External Tranasmission Oil Cooler with Improved Racing Thermostat
- Q45 R200 2.76:1 Ratio Differential w/ Quaife LSD
- SPL Solid Differential Bushings
- 3.5" 1-Piece Aluminum Driveshaft
- OEM G37S 14" Akebono Brakes w/ 4-Piston Front Calipers and 2-Piston Rear Calipers, Custom Powdercoated and CNC Engraved. DBA 2-Piece Front Rotors and Single Piece Rear Rotors. SS Brake Hoses.
- Koni-Yellow Custom Dampers with Eibach Lowering Springs
- SPL Parts Front Upper Control Arms, Rear Camber and Traction Arms. SPL Spherical Bearings in ALL locations.
- TSW Neptune Wheels 19x9.5+39 at all 4 corners. Wheels weigh 23.6lb each.
- Michelin Pilot Sport 4S - 285/35-19 at all 4 corners, no uneven wear, almost full tread depth. Tires weigh 28lb each, so wheel and tire combo is ~52lb a corner.
- 2009 Infiniti M35S RWD Chassis (With HICAS 4 Wheel Steering)
- Original Paint
- Very Clean Body
- Very Clean Interior. No unusual wear at all.
- Stock 370Z Convertible Seats, still heated and ventilated but sportier than stock seats.