Scroll down for pictures!!
This page is a list of the build specs on LOJ's shop Infiniti FX. This SUV has run a firstname.lastname@example.org in the form listed below. This car is currently for sale, and any inquiries should be sent to email@example.com
This FX is still full weight, has functioning AC, and even the rear seat DVD player still works. All the stock gauges work, and the car is reliable enough to drive anywhere. I has been to LS Fest in KY and Vegas, and routinely makes the rounds at local car shows. I drive my entire family in it, my kids love the DVD player.
2004 Infiniti FX45 - Factory V8 AWD chassis, converted to 2WD. Car has a clean title and is rust free. There are numerous dings and scratches, as well as a bullet hole in the rear drivers door. It was purchased from a junkyard as a non-running vehicle that was just dropped off from a police impound. I have always approached the multitude of scars as beauty marks that give it character, and it has that added bonus of not giving a crap about what happens to it in a parking lot, but if you want a show car, just stop reading. There were no keys with the car when it was purchased, so the door lock and ignition switch were swapped out. The rear hatch lock was inoperable and is now secured with a pair of lockable Aerocatch latches.
- 2012 L96 Gen 4 6.0L Iron Block / Aluminum Heads (LS3 Style), 96k miles on it when swapped in, 10k+ on the conversion so far. Heads have never been off the engine. Runs great, 35psi hot oil pressure at idle in 105* ambient temps.
- Brian Tooley Racing Stage 2 Positive Displacement Supercharger Cam and Dual-Spring Package with Cro-Moly Pushrods and Steel Retainers.
- CTS-V LSA Supercharger ported by FasterProms and a snout modified for Corvette belt offset by Olsen Race Works. Fasterproms valley heat shield and thermal plates.
- Custom 8-Rib Supercharger Drive Setup.
- Snow Performance Stage 2.5 Methanol Injection Kit, throttle body injection plate with dual nozzles, 2.5 Gallon Reservoir trunk mounted, Boost Gauge/Controller unit with progressive injection.
- Edelbrock intercooler, trunk mounted 5-Gallon intercooler reservoir.
- Powerbond 8-Rib 10% Overdrive SFI Approved Crank Pulley, engine runs 14-15lb of boost.
- Has been Dyno Tested to 712WHP and 707WTQ.
- 6L90 2WD Automatic Transmission
- FTI Triple Disk Lockup High-Stall Converter
- 4" Aluminum 1-Piece Driveshaft with 1410 U-Joints
- Tomei 1.5 Way Clutch-Type LSD, 3.69:1 Ratio Differential
- Trans Cooler is integrated into the C&R Radiator, 6AN Plumbing
- Lokar 6L Shifter. Shifter has P,R,N,D,M positions, when in M, the shifter can be bumped to the right and tapped forward and backwards for manual shifting.
- PCS Gear Indicator shows current gear at all times. So when shifter is in D, the display will count from 1 through 6 and back down as you increase and decrease speed, or show commanded gear when in manual mode.
Fuel System and EFI:
- Factory fuel sending unit has a single 340LPH Aeromotive Stealth Fuel Pump and has been converted to true return style.
- 6AN Plumbing to/from the engine bay.
- 90lb Injectors
- Standalone boost referenced fuel pressure regulator
- Stock LSA Fuel Rails
- MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster, is programmable and boost referenced, increases pump voltage up to 22V.
- Car uses the Meth as a secondary fuel source. At 15lb of boost and 11.8:1AFR, the injector duty cycle is 48%.
- Custom EFI Harness by LOJ Conversions. Includes CANBUS Translator. All Stock Gauges Work, AC Works, Stock DBW pedal drives the LS Throttle Body. Running an E38 ECM tuned using HP Tuners.
- Custom 4" Cold Air Intake with a 2008 Pontiac G8 MAF Sensor and AEM Dryflow Cone Filter
- LOJ 1-7/8" to 3" Headers, true-dual 3" full stainless mandrel bent exhaust with an X-Pipe.
- C&R Racing Custom Radiator with integrated transmission cooler and dual SPAL high flow fans. This vehicle has been in Las Vegas heat in May (LS Fest West) with the AC blowing cold and never ran over 190*F. The cooling system is robust.
- G37 Akebono Front Brakes with Crossdrilled/Slotted Rotors (Powdercoated Orange Pearl)
- New FX45 Rear Calipers with Crossdrilled/Slotted Rotors (Powdercoated Orange Pearl)
- Stainless Brake Lines and new DOT 4 Fluid
- BC Racing FX Coilovers
- LOJ Custom Rear Camber Arms and Mid-Links to enable 0* Camber 0" Toe in the rear.
- 21x10.5" TSW Bathurst Wheels, Rotary Forged, 26.6lb each.
- Michelin 295/35-21 Latitude Summer SUV Tires, wheel and tire combo together is 59.2lb per corner.
- 09+ FX35 Rear Swaybar (Double-Hump to clear dual exhaust)
- LMGT4's / Drag Tires are NOT INCLUDED
Asking Price is $25,000, The car is also available exactly as-is minus the Blower, Fuel Pump Voltage Booster, and Meth Injection for $13,000. Will have a stock truck-style intake manifold installed in place of the blower. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.