The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Chevrolet LS Engine into 240SX Swap kit contains everything you need to bolt your LSx engine and TH400 transmission into your S13 or S14 240SX. This kit has been engineered specifically for the 240SX to make the installation of your LS engine as simple as possible.
This basic swap kit used the TH400 Automatic Transmission
- LOJ LSx to 240SX Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ Transmission Mount for TH400 Transmission (CNC Cut and Bent, Powdercoated, includes Hardware and Energy Suspension Mount)
- LOJ Oil Pan (6.5qt* Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket Hardware)
- LOJ Heater Block
- Driveshaft Optional (Steel, Aluminum, and Carbon Fiber Available - A driveshaft is REQUIRED for this conversion)
* Capacity can vary from 6.0 to 7.0 quarts depending on oil filter relocation setup and use of an oil cooler or not
Use of GM Transmissions require modifications to transmission tunnel!
No fabrication is required for the install and all of the structure under the dash can be retained. The dash does not need to be removed. The trans tunnel requires hammering in the transition area where the tunnel area meets the bellhousing area and where the bellhousing area meets the firewall. Additionally, the trans tunnel will need hammering along the sides around the bottom for clearing the sides of the trans pan.