The INTERMEDIATE Kit Includes (parts added over the basic kit are in red):
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Swap Transmission Mount for 4L60E Transmission (CNC Cut and Bent, Powdercoated, includes Hardware and Energy Suspension Mount)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Pan (6.5qt* Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Anti-Slosh Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware - Zinc-Plated Steel Construction)
- LOJ LSx Swap Heater Block (to prevent cavatation induced overheating from Nissan heater control valve)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Heater Core Outlets
- Steel Driveshaft Included (Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Upgrades Available)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Filter Relocation Kit
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Returnless Fuel System Conversion (Includes OEM Style GM Filter/Regulator and all necessary lines pre-cut with QD fitings)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Accessory Drive Kit (Allows mounting your NA Power Steering Pump and NA/TT Alternator to the LSx engine in their stock locations to retain your stock High Pressure PS Hose and Alt Wiring) Required Corvette Harmonic Balancer (Crank Pulley) and C6 Corvette Water Pump available separately!
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Pressure Sender Adapter (Keep your stock Oil Pressure Gauge)
- Aeromotive Stealth 360LPH Drop-In Fuel Pump for your Non-Turbo 300ZX (Non-Turbo Z pumps will not supply enough fuel at the LSx base fuel pressure of 58psi)
* Capacity can vary from 6.0 to 7.0 quarts depending on oil filter relocation setup and use of an oil cooler or not
Use of GM 4L60E Transmissions require SIGNIFICANT modifications to transmission tunnel!
No fabrication is required for the install and all of the structure under the dash can be retained. The dash does not need to be removed. The trans tunnel requires hammering in the transition area where the tunnel area meets the bellhousing area and where the bellhousing area meets the firewall. Additionally, the trans tunnel will need hammering along the sides around the bottom for clearing the sides of the trans pan. Lastly, the actual mounting point on the car will need to be cut on the passenger side. Please look at our 4L60 trans mount, and you will see that the passenger side of the mount only uses 2 of the three mounting holes. The mount location interferes with the trans pan which is why it needs to be cut out.