The MASTER Kit Includes (parts added over the intermediate kit are in red):
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Swap Transmission Mount for 4L60E Transmission (CNC Cut and Bent, Powdercoated, includes Hardware and Energy Suspension Mount)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Pan (6.5qt* Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Anti-Slosh Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware - Zinc-Plated Steel Construction)
- LOJ LSx Swap Heater Block (to prevent cavatation induced overheating from Nissan heat control valve)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Heater Core Outlets
- Steel Driveshaft Included (Aluminum and Carbon Fiber Upgrades Available)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Filter Relocation Kit
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Returnless Fuel System Conversion (Includes OEM Style GM Filter/Regulator and all necessary lines pre-cut with QD fitings)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Accessory Drive Kit (Allows mounting your NA Power Steering Pump and NA/TT Alternator to the LSx engine in their stock locations to retain your stock High Pressure PS Hose and Alt Wiring) LOJ Accessory Drive ONLY works with C6 Corvette Water Pump and Corvette Offset Crank Pulley, available as an option.
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Oil Pressure Sender Adapter (Keep your stock Oil Pressure Gauge)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Swap Headers by Kooks (No modifications to car required, 1-7/8" Primaries, 3" scavenging collectors, all SS construction, LIFETIME WARRANTY)
- LOJ LSx to 300ZX Swap Harness (Brand new harness made specifically for this swap and include detailed instructions for trouble-free installation)
- Remanufactured and Reflashed stock GM ECU (Removes VATS and other swap related trouble codes, also reprogrammed so your stock Tach and Speedo function properly)
* Capacity can vary from 6.0 to 7.0 quarts depending on oil filter relocation setup and use of an oil cooler or not
** Non-Turbo Cars will incur an additional fee to cover an Aeromotive Fuel Pump. The stock TT Fuel pump is sufficient for feeding an LS engine, but a factory Na pump is not. If your NA car already has an upgraded pump, select a TT chassis.
Use of GM 4L60 Transmissions require modifications to transmission tunnel!
No fabrication is required for the install and all of the structure under the dash can be retained. The dash does not need to be removed. The trans tunnel requires hammering in the transition area where the tunnel area meets the bellhousing area and where the bellhousing area meets the firewall. This is the area where the amount of denting will vary on which trans used. Additionally, the trans tunnel will need hammering along the sides around the bottom for clearing the sides of the trans pan. Lastly, the actual mounting point on the car will need to be cut on the passenger side. Please look at our 4L60 trans mount, and you will see that the passenger side of the mount only uses 2 of the three mounting holes. The mount location interferes with the trans pan which is why it needs to be cut out.