LOJ Conversions is now offering complete fuel system upgrades packages for the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 Coupe to make the existing returnless fuel systems in these cars compatible with the higher fuel pressure and flow requirements of the GM LS Engines.
At LOJ, we believe in keeping the existing systems in the car functional and only selling the customer exactly what they need to make their conversion a success. To that end, there is absolutely no need to install a completely new fuel system, convert to a return style system, or add any other unnecessary complexities to the car for customers looking to make 600WHP or less.
For these customers, LOJ offers this fuel system package that upgrades the stock fuel sending unit to increase pressure and increase flow to keep up with the demands of the LS Engine. For the 350Z and G35 Coupe, this includes the following components:
- NEW Fuel Sending Unit Assembly, pre-assembled and calibrated for the additional pressure and flow requirements of the GM LS Engines.
- AEM Electronics High-Flow In-Tank Electric Fuel Pumps (E85 Compatible)
- NEW Fuel Pressure Regulator, pre-calibrated to 58psi (4bar) to match the LS engine factory calibrations, pre-installed into the sending unit assembly.
- NEW Quick Disconnect fuel line, pre-cut and assembled with heat shielding to connect the factory fuel hard line to the LS Engine Fuel Rail (available for both car intake manifold and truck intake manifold configurations)
- NEW Fuel Sending Unit Retaining Ring and O-Ring
- OPTIONAL -6AN Style Fuel Line for aftermarket fuel rails. This hose will not come pre-assembled, but it will include all necessary fittings and 3 feet of E85 compatible lightweight racing hose.
- This is a 100% drop-in ready to run fuel sending unit. Simply replace whats in your car and you're ready to go!
For applications making over 600WHP, a complete fuel system upgrade is required. Please contact LOJ Conversions as we can put together a complete package for you, including fuel pump, regulator, fittings, lines, etc.