- LOJ LSx to 350Z Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Transmission Mount for T56 Transmission with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount
- LOJ LSx to 350Z Oil Pan (7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware. Select remote filter mount type, straight and 90 degree adapters are the pan rail mount ONLY, and do not include a remote filter relocation kit. Spin-On filter mount will require subframe bracing modifications on G35 Coupes and 350Z, otherwise select a remote filter arrangement)
- Includes Steel Driveshaft w/ 1310 Series U-Joints and Differential Adapter (Aluminum or CARBON FIBER Optional)
- LOJ Conversions 350Z LSx Swap Fuel System. This includes a completely new fuel sending unit assembly with high flow fuel pump and upgraded fuel pressure regulator to feed your LSx engine up to 550WHP on 93 Octane.
- LOJ Conversions LSx to 350Z Accessory drive kit. This allows your stock Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and AC Compressor (optional) to bolt directly to the LSx engine while retaining your factory plumbing and wiring.
RECOMMENDATION!! - LOJ has installed F-Body/GTO T56 transmissions, T56 Magnum Transmissions, and T56 Magnum XL transmissions into the 350Z and G35. A T56 Magnum XL puts the shifter EXACTLY in the center of the stock shifter opening, as if the transmission was made for this swap. The T56 Magnum shifter will be 8" forward of the stock opening, and the F-Body and GTO T56 will be 6-8" forward. Tremec does not make a Chevy Magnum XL, only a Magnum XL with a Ford input shaft and Ford faceplate. However, multiple Tremec dealers will build you a Chevy XL if requested, and LOJ has vendors that care capable of just that. If you want a T56 that fits the platform perfectly, spend the extra money up front and build a Chevy Magnum XL.
**Note: Installation of this kit WILL require modifications to the transmission tunnel to clear the bellhousing and transmission.
**Note: For TR6060 Transmission, a custom mount bracket needs to be made as the supplied bushing will not work directly with the existing mount holes on TR6060 transmission cases. The bracket and mount will be in the correct position, but this is not a 100% bolt on affair. Additionally, the shifter postion on a TR6060 is not correct for the G35 and 350Z, a custom shifter will need to be made.