INCLUDES BILLET FLYWHEEL & NEW STARTER!!
The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Small Block Chevy to Nissan VQ35HR and VQ37VHR Transmission Adapter is the first of its kind produced for the Nissan enthusiast. The straight-forward approach and overall simple design will allow a seamless integration of any 3rd or 4th Generation Chevrolet Small Block with the readily available and robust Nissan Transmissions found in the 2007-2008 Z33 350Z and 2007-2008 G35 Sedan as well as all Nissan 370Z and Infiniti G37.
These kits require NO major modifications to your transmission! The kit is designed to be 100% Bolt on. Only one small modifications to the LS engine block is required (see picture). This small casting boss needs to be removed to make clearance for the starter. The bellhousing needs to have one small 0.5" by 1" notch cut to clear the snout of the starter.
The billet flywheel is designed to bolt directly to the LS engine, no spacers or adapters required. The mini hi-torque starter will crank over your high compression built LS engines with ease!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- **Will this kit require any modifications to my transmission?
- Due to the starter positioning on the LS Swap, there is a 1" x 0.5" section of the bellhousing that will require a small cut to clear the starter pinion gear.
- What clutch will I use with this adapter?
- The flywheel in this kit is designed to work with any stock or aftermarket 350Z / 370Z single-disk clutch. It is also compatible with Z32 300ZX TT Clutches for even more flexibility. If you would like to run a twin-disk clutch, they are also available as an option but use a different flywheel than the standard piece that is included in these kits.
- I've never heard of LOJ before, how can I trust your flywheel?
- All of our flywheels are manufactured exclusively for LOJ by Clutchmasters whom have a stellar reputation in the sport compact community for quality and durability. Additionally, all of our flywheels are fully rebuildable, if you wear out the friction surface, a new one can be ordered for you, just give us a call!
- Where do I get a replacement starter if i need one?
- The starter used in this kit is a commonly available aftermarket starter. If you ever require a replacement, simply contact LOJ and we will provide the required information to purchase one.