- LOJ LSx to 350Z Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Transmission Mount for TH400 Transmission with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount
- LOJ LSx to 350Z Oil Pan (7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware) 350Z & G35 Coupe Kits Include a Straight ORB Block for Oil Filter Relocation Kits due to crossmember clearance. G35 Sedans include a Spin on Filter Adapter
- Includes Steel Driveshaft w/ 1310 Series U-Joints (Aluminum or CARBON FIBER Optional; 350Z/G35; Steel not available to G35 due to length and driveshaft critical speed)
- LOJ Conversions 350Z LSx Swap Fuel System. This includes a completely new fuel sending unit assembly with high flow fuel pump and upgraded fuel pressure regulator to feed your LSx engine up to 550WHP on 93 Octane.
- LOJ Conversions LSx to 350Z Accessory drive kit. This allows your stock Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and AC Compressor (optional) to bolt directly to the LSx engine while retaining your factory plumbing and wiring.
- Includes the following if optioned with the Factory Nissan 6MT Manual (CD009)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Shortened Shift Linkage (to keep shifter near stock location after transmission relocation)
- LOJ Z33 Transmission to LSx Adapter Plate with all hardware.
- LOJ Billet Aluminum Flywheel manufactured by Clutchmasters (Flywheel accepts 350Z/G35 Clutch)
- High-Torque Mini Starter
- Includes Oil Filter Relocation Kit with lightweight -10AN racing hose, fittings, and required parts for installation. (G35 Coupe & 350Z Only)
- LOJ Conversions Gen 4 58X Engine Controller package, which includes:
- Brand New Engine wiring harness specifically designed for the installation of any Gen 4 58X LS engine into your 350Z and G35. Harnesses are constructed with Brand New GM Delphi Connectors, and TXL (Polyethylene Cross Linked) High Temperature Wire to GM Specifications. All harnesses are 100% Quality Inspected prior to shipping. Harnesses are designed to work with GM's E38 Gen 4 ECM.
- CANBUS Translator. This device allows maximum integration of the GM LS Engine Controller with the Nissan 350Z's existing systems. What does this mean?
- Your stock Nissan throttle pedal will operate the GM throttle body. There is NO NEED to swap pedals or to convert to drive by cable!
- Your factory tachometer will function properly. There is NO NEED to install costly aftermarket gauges or hack up your interior!
- Your factory coolant temp gauge will function properly.
- Your factory check engine light will function properly.
- Your factory HVAC Climate Controls will function as stock, including AIR CONDITIONING, when using the LOJ Accessory Drive Kit and the stock AC compressor.
- Your factory ABS will function properly.
- Your factory OBD2 will read all vehicle and engine data, and can be used for tuning the GM ECU as well as emissions related testing and diagnostics functions.
- THE ELECTRONICS IN THIS KIT DO NOT SUPPORT GEN 3 ENGINES!!! You MUST have an engine with a 58x reluctor wheel, found on most 2007+ engines. If you're not sure what you have, CONTACT US!
- 350Z Oil Pressure Sender Adapter (Allows the stock 350Z Oil pressure Sender to be installed on the LS engine for factory gauge functionality)
- LOJ Conversions Engine Swap Headers by Kooks Custom Headers. These are 1-7/8" Primary, 3" Collector, full Stainless Steel Construction with Merge Collectors, O2 bungs, 3/8" Thick Flanges, Hardware, and Gaskets. Headers are TIG welded and flanges are ground flat after construction. Headers are assembled in a CNC fixture for a consistent and perfect fit every time. Headers include a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
ATTENTION 2006 350Z OWNERS! - The 2006 350Z has a different steering rack than all other years, the hard lines coming out of the rack interfere with one primary on the drivers side header. This is ONLY on 2006 model 350Z cars, Nissan added a speed sensitive variable assist PS system in 2006 that changed the rack design. They left the system in the 2007-2009 cars as well, but changed the rack again in 2007 and our headers work with this rack as well. If you want to run our headers you need to modify these lines or swap out the steering rack. You can delete the variable assist system by switching to a 2003-2005 rack, or keep the system and use a 2007+ rack.
**Note: Installation of this kit with a GM Transmission WILL require modifications to the transmission tunnel to clear the bellhousing and transmission.
RECOMMENDATION!! - LOJ has installed F-Body/GTO T56 transmissions, T56 Magnum Transmissions, and T56 Magnum XL transmissions into the 350Z and G35. A T56 Magnum XL puts the shifter EXACTLY in the center of the stock shifter opening, as if the transmission was made for this swap. The T56 Magnum shifter will be 8" forward of the stock opening, and the F-Body and GTO T56 will be 6-8" forward. Tremec does not make a Chevy Magnum XL, only a Magnum XL with a Ford input shaft and Ford faceplate. However, multiple Tremec dealers will build you a Chevy XL if requested, and LOJ has vendors that care capable of just that. If you want a T56 that fits the platform perfectly, spend the extra money up front and build a Chevy Magnum XL.
**Note: For TR6060 Transmission, a custom mount bracket needs to be made as the supplied bushing will not work directly with the existing mount holes on TR6060 transmission cases. The bracket and mount will be in the correct position, but this is not a 100% bolt on affair. Additionally, the shifter postion on a TR6060 is not correct for the G35 and 350Z, a custom shifter will need to be made.