Available for Pre-Order! Will begin shipping in July 2023!
This is simply the best 6-speed option for your Gen 3 Hemi Powered Hotrod next to the TR6060 transmission! The Nissan CD009 transmission is well known for its strength, as 350Z transmissions have been proven to hold 700+HP! This is compatible with all versions of the Nissan 6-Speed manual that came behind the VQ35DE engine...
The LOJ Conversions Gen 3 Hemi to Nissan CD009 Manual Transmission Adapter is the first of its kind produced for the Mopar Hemi Swapping community.
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Transmission Adapter Plate fabricated from USA Sourced Metallurgically Certified Heat Treated Aluminum. Hard-Anodized Black for long lasting good looks and durability.
- LOJ Billet Aluminum Flywheel with serviceable steel insert. This flywheel will accept any single disk replacement clutch for a 350Z or a Nissan Z32 300ZX Twin Turbo.
- Pilot Bearing INTEGRATED INTO the billet flywheel!
- High Torque Mini-Starter on custom Billet AL Mounting Plate
- Zinc-Plated Grade 8.8 or Higher Hardware
What else is needed?
- CD00x Transmission
- 350Z clutch release hardware. (Clutch release bearing sleeve, clutch fork, clutch slave cylinder)
Some important transmission features to note:
- Adapter will allow starter to be mounted on RH Side of the engine.
- Transmission is a 6-Speed manual, fully synchronized, SINGLE overdrive. (5th is 1:1). This transmission is better suited for taller final drive ratios.
- Transmission is compatible with standard Chevy style transmission mount bushings available from Energy Suspension.
- Driveshaft yolks are available in 1310, 1330, and 1350 style.
- Clutch Release is Hydraulic with and external slave cylinder. Recommended master cylinder diameter is 5/8" to 3/4" depending on available pedal throw.
- Reverse lockout is a mechanical lockout integrated into shifter. Push shifter down and move right to reach reverse. Reverse is to the right and down. (T56 is to the right and up)
- Used transmissions run between $600-1250, brand new transmissions are under $2300!
Instructions Coming Soon!!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will this kit require any modifications to my transmission?
- Yes, a small area adjacent to the starter pocket will need to be modified for clearance to the new starter location.
What Hemi Engines Work With This Adapter?
Any Gen 3 Hemi V8 Engine with an 8-Bolt Crankshaft, this includes the following engine displacements and associated vehicle models:
- 5.7L All Years
- 2003–present Ram Pickup
- 2004–2009, 2011–Present Dodge Durango
- 2005–2008 Dodge Magnum R/T
- 2005–present Chrysler 300C, 300S V8 (2010, 2012–Present)
- 2005–present Jeep Grand Cherokee
- 2006–present Dodge Charger R/T
- 2006–2010 Jeep Commander
- 2007–2009 Chrysler Aspen
- 2009–present Dodge Challenger R/T
- 2022–present Jeep Wagoneer
- 6.1L All Years
- 2005–2010 Chrysler 300C SRT-8
- 2006–2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
- 2006–2010 Dodge Charger SRT-8
- 2006–2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8
- 2008–2010 Dodge Challenger SRT-8
- 6.2L Hellcat All Years
- 2015–Present Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat
- 2015–Present Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
- 2018–2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
- 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
- 2017 Ram 1500 Rebel TRX Concept
- 2021–Present Ram 1500 TRX
- 6.2L Demon All Years
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
- 6.4L All Years
- Chrysler 300 SRT
- Dodge Challenger SRT 392
- Dodge Charger SRT 392
- Dodge Durango SRT
- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
- Jeep Grand Wagoneer
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 392
- 2500 and 3500 Pickup, 3500 SRW Cab Chassis
- 3500 Mega Cab, 3500 DRW Cab Chassis with RFE transmission, 3500 SRW/DRW
- 4500 and 5500