The LOJ Conversions Shortened Shifter for the 2005+ Nissan Frontier and Nissan Xterra is a brand new product designed and engineered specifically for this application. This is a new part, we do not require your stock shifter to be sent info for modification. This shifter reduces the throw of the stock shifter by 20% when using a shifter stick the same length as the stock Frontier / Xterra shifter.
As you can see in the product photos, this shifter is intended to be used with an aftermarket shifter stick. The lower mounting pattern on the shifter is the same as any commonly available "Hurst" style shifter stick. To replicate the stock shift knob location, choose Hurst part number 5384106. Hurst offers a WIDE variety of shifter sticks in various lengths, heights, setbacks, angles, and even forward offsets. By offering this shortened shifter with a separate shifter stick, the frontier transmission becomes more versatile for use in other swaps.
- 2005+ Nissan Frontier 4.0L V6 6MT (2WD and 4WD)
- 2005+ Nissan Xterra 6MT (2WD and 4WD)
- 2005+ Nissan Navara 6MT (2WD and 4WD) 6-Speed Only!
- 2005+ Nissan Pathfinder 6MT (2WD and 4WD) 6-Speed Only!
- Shortened Shifter Lever
- Shifter Base Spacer
- Factory Shifter Assembly
- Shifter Assembly Gasket (Installation Requires Two Gaskets, Reuse the factory gasket and add a new second gasket, or use RTV instead of a gasket)
- "Hurst" Style Shifter Stick and Knob (Available Separately)
Installations of this shifter requires CUTTING of your factory shifter assembly to remove the shifter pivot bushing and retainer plate. These parts are not available from Nissan separately and the stock shifter MUST be cut for removal.
Installation video coming soon!