This adapter will allow the Nissan TX15B Transfer Case to bolt to the GM 6L80E transmission. When used with an LOJ Conversions Engine Swap Kit for various Nissan trucks, it allows the seamless integration of a GM Engine and 6L80 Transmission combo into a 4WD Truck while keeping the stock transfer case and driveshafts.
TX15B Transfer Cases were found in the following Nissan Trucks:
- 2005-2019 Nissan D40 Frontier/Navara Pickup (VQ40DE US Market V6 and Overseas Diesel Models, both Manual and Automatic Transmission Variants)
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra N50, both Manual and Automatic
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder R51, US Market V6 Gas Trucks and Overseas Market Diesel Models, both Manual and Automatic Transmission Variants) TRUCK MUST NOT HAVE "AUTO" POSITION ON TRANSFER CASE SELECTOR SWITCH!
- 2004-2015 Nissan Titan (Have not confirmed fitment with 2016+ TX91A)
- 2WD GM 6L80E Transmission, all years and models with a slip yolk output shaft, commonly found in trucks and vans. NOTE: 2WD Transmissions will require two plugs to be installed and a 4WD output shaft seal to be installed.
- 4WD GM 6L80E Transmission, all years and models.
The output shaft on the transmission will need to be shortened!
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 6L90E TRANSMISSIONS!
What is included?
- Billet 6061-T6 AL Adapter (Anodized Red and Laser Engraved)
- Hardened Steel Splined Adapter (Nissan 32 Spline to GM 32 Spline)
- All hardware for assembly of the above parts. (You will re-use your Nissan Transfer Case to Transmission hardware to attach the transfer case to this adapter)
What is NOT included?
- Transfer Case
Please Contact Us with any and all questions related to this product!!