SPECIAL PRE-ORDER SAVINGS! Ships April 2024!
Save OVER 10%!!! Introductory Price Valid Until April 30 2024!!!
LOJ Conversions 2/4 Drop Kit for your 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck
The LOJ Conversions 2/4 Drop Kit has been designed specifically for the Second Generation Nissan Frontier. This kit includes a complete replacement performance front coilover assembly and a rear axle flip kit with matching performance rear shock absorber and an adjustable lift shackle. This kit is designed to give up to a 2" Front and 4" Rear drop on your Nissan Frontier. Front ride height is adjustable via the threaded front spring perch, and rear height is adjustable with the rear spring lift shackle.
The Front Coilovers have been specifically developed for the Nissan Frontier in conjunction with Viking Performance to provide you with the highest quality, best riding, best handling Coilover possible. Using the motorsports knowledge gained in campaigning LOJ's own Crazy Frontier, we have developed a set of Coilovers suitable for use in a daily driver or a track warrior. ThatCrazyFrontier has won the Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge GTT Class Championship two years running (2022 and 2023) on this same damper technology. We have set the valving in these coilovers to specifically match the Second Gen Nissan Frontier's motion ratio, weight bias, and chosen spring rates required for maximum performance under all on-road driving conditions.
The Rear Axle Flip Kit is designed to safely flip the rear axle from a Spring Over Axle (SOA) setup to a Spring Under Axle (SUA) setup. The kit is designed to be a bolt-on affair with no welding required. Utilizing LOJ's Patent Pending Perch Locking Collar, we are able to locate the axle while maintaining pinion angle control without the need for welding new spring perches to the bottom of your axle!** The Axle Flip Kit also incorporates a low-profile Energy Suspension bump stop and includes new Axle U-Bolts. The Axle Flip Kit alone, when using stock shackles, results in a 5.75" drop in the rear. LOJ has also included lift shackles to regain ride height lost by the axle flip and to maintain available suspension travel between the Axle and Frame Rails.
Lastly, Viking Performance rear shock absorbers are included to match the valving of the front coilovers. This combination ensures a balanced feel and maintains chassis composure under a variety of driving conditions. The shock absorbers include instructions to help you choose the correct compression and rebound setting for whatever driving conditions you intend to use your truck in ensuring maximum performance!
- LOJ Conversions Billet Strut Top Mount Plate with grade 10.9 Studs and Lock Nuts
- Viking Performance Front and Rear Dampers available in four options:
- Warrior (Double Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, ideal for mostly street use with occasional track use)
- Berserker (Double Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, upgraded performance shocks that can be revalved based on specific uses, ideal for more performance oriented builds)
Berserker (Triple Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, High Speed Compression, upgraded performance shocks that can be revalved based on specific uses, ideal for more performance oriented builds requiring greater adjustability for changing track conditions)
- Crusader (Triple Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, High Speed Compression, designed for competition, more aggressive damper valving, TRACK USE ONLY)
- Eibach Coilover Main Spring, Viking Performance Helper Spring
- Spherical Bearing Lower Coilover Mount
- Low Profile Bump Stop for Front LCA
- LOJ Conversions Rear Axle Flip Kit with our Patent Pending Perch Locking Collar to control pinion angle! Includes:
- Lower Axle Saddle (Available for M226 and C200K Axles); Zinc Plated Steel for corrosion resistance. Set to correct pinion angle change resulting from use of lift shackles.
- Upper Axle Perch Locking Collar; Zinc Plated Steel for corrosion resistance.
- Low Profile Bump Stop
- OME U-Bolts
- Lower Spring Plate; Zinc Plated Steel for corrosion resistance.
- LOJ Conversions Rear Lift Shackle, which allows adjustment from 2.75" to 5.25" of rear drop in 1/2" increments. Powdercoated steel for corrosion resistance. NOTE: Rear drop will vary based on vehicle weight and condition of rear leaf springs. LOJ does NOT recommend anything greater than 4" of drop to maintain acceptable rear suspension travel.
- Super Pro Rear leaf spring polyurethane bushings. (Depending on mileage, it may be a good idea to replace your worn out factory rubber bushings)
- Hellwig 7/8" Rear Adjustable Swaybar (Help control body roll in your Frontier to maximize handling potential!)
Super Pro Polyurethane Front Steering Rack Bushings (Help tighten up steering feel by better controlling steering rack position
Below find a table of recommended front coilover spring rates based on stock/swapped vehicle weights and intended use.
What it fits:
- 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier (All Cab and Engine Configurations)
What Axle Do I Have?
All 2WD Frontiers, regardless of engine and cab configuration came with the C200K Rear Axles with the EXCEPTION of the 2WD Nismo Models. However, later year 2WD Nismo Models were downgraded to the C200K as well.
- All Manual Trans V6 Frontiers have the M226, regardless of cab configuration or if it is 2WD or 4WD.
- All Non-NISMO 4WD Automatic Trucks have the C200K
- All NISMO/Pro4X Trucks, Auto or Manual have the M226.
- Still not sure? Confused? Just lay under the back of your truck and LOOK!
- C200K Axles have 8 Bolts holding the diff cover to the housing.
- M226 Axles have 12 Bolts holding the diff cover to the housing.
**For more aggressive driving scenarios and higher than stock horsepower applications (Drag, Drift, Road Course, Engine Swaps) LOJ Recommends stitch welding the lower axle saddle to the axle tube to add additional pinion angle control. This is not necessary for stock power vehicles being used on the street.