SPECIAL PRE-ORDER SAVINGS! Ships April 2024!
LOJ Conversions Lowering Coilovers for your 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck
These Coilovers have been specifically developed for the Nissan Frontier in conjunction with Viking Performance to provide you with the highest quality, best riding, best handling coilover possible. Using the motorsports knowledge gained in campaigning LOJ's own Crazy Frontier, we have developed a set of Coilovers suitable for use in a daily driver or a track warrior. ThatCrazyFrontier has won the Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge GTT Class Championship two years running (2022 and 2023) on this same damper technology. We have set the valving in these coilovers to specifically match the Second Gen Nissan Frontier's motion ratio, weight bias, and chosen spring rates required for maximum performance under all on-road driving conditions.
- LOJ Conversions Billet Strut Top Mount Plate with grade 10.9 Studs and Lock Nuts
- Viking Performance Dampers available in three options:
- Warrior (Double Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, ideal for mostly street use with occasional track use)
- Berserker (Double Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, upgraded performance shocks that can be revalved based on specific uses, ideal for more performance oriented builds)
Berserker (Triple Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, High Speed Compression, upgraded performance shocks that can be revalved based on specific uses, ideal for more performance oriented builds requiring greater adjustability for changing track conditions)
- Crusader (Triple Adjustable, Low Speed Compression and Rebound, High Speed Compression, designed for competition, more aggressive damper valving, TRACK USE ONLY)
- Eibach Coilover Main Spring, Viking Performance Helper Spring
- Spherical Bearing Lower Coilover Mount
- OPTIONAL - Low Profile Bump Stop (Required if lowering more than 1")
Below find a table of recommended spring rates based on stock/swapped vehicle weights and intended use.
What it fits:
- 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier (All Cab and Engine Configurations, 2WD and 4WD)
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder (All Models, 2WD and 4WD) NOTE: LOJ Conversions does NOT CURRENTLY OFFER any REAR suspension options for Pathfinder. These products are under development and will be released SOON.
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra (All Models) NOTE: LOJ Conversions does NOT CURRENTLY OFFER any REAR suspension options for Xterra with no currently plans to do so. If you DIY lower the rear of your Xterra, LOJ can supply custom valved rear shocks for your truck, just give us a call!