These Swap Kits Fit:
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33 Chassis)
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan (V35 Chassis)
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe (CV36 Chassis)
- 6.2L LT1 (2014+ Corvette, 2016+ Camaro)
- 6.2L LT4, (2015+ Corvette Z06, 2016+ CTSV, 2017+ Camaro ZL1)
- 6.2L L86/L87 (2014+ Silverado/Sierra, Yukon, Escalade)
- 6.2L LT5 (2019+ Corvette ZR1)
- 5.3L L82/L83/L84/L8B (2014+ Silverado/Sierra, Tahoe/Yukon, Suburban/Yukon XL)
NOTE! L86/L83 and other Gen 5 engines that were mated to automatic transmission from the factory have a crankshaft that is NOT compatible with a T56 manual transmission due to the pilot bearing area of the crankshaft NOT being machined to accept a pilot bearing. It you want to run a manual transmission behind one of these engines, use your Nissan transmission without our adapter plate!
- LOJ LTx to 350Z Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Transmission Mount for T56/TR6060/T56 Magnum Transmission with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount
- LOJ LTx to 350Z Oil Pan (7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, -10AN Oil Filter Relocation Fittings)
- Includes Steel Driveshaft w/ 1310 Series U-Joints (Aluminum or CARBON FIBER Optional; 350Z/G35; Steel not available to G35 due to length and driveshaft critical speed)
RECOMMENDATION!! - LOJ has installed F-Body/GTO T56 transmissions, T56 Magnum Transmissions, and T56 Magnum XL transmissions into the 350Z and G35. A T56 Magnum XL puts the shifter EXACTLY in the center of the stock shifter opening, as if the transmission was made for this swap. The T56 Magnum shifter will be 8" forward of the stock opening, and the F-Body and GTO T56 will be 6-8" forward. Tremec does not make a Chevy Magnum XL, only a Magnum XL with a Ford input shaft and Ford faceplate. However, multiple Tremec dealers will build you a Chevy XL if requested, and LOJ has vendors that care capable of just that. If you want a T56 that fits the platform perfectly, spend the extra money up front and build a Chevy Magnum XL.
**Note: Installation of this kit WILL require modifications to the transmission tunnel to clear the bellhousing and transmission. Secondary firewall will also need to be modified to clear larger Gen 5 Valve Covers and Coil Packs.
**Note: For TR6060 Transmission, a custom mount bracket needs to be made as the supplied bushing will not work directly with the existing mount holes on TR6060 transmission cases. The bracket and mount will be in the correct position, but this is not a 100% bolt on affair. Additionally, the shifter postion on a TR6060 is not correct for the G35 and 350Z, a custom shifter will need to be made.