As seen on the LOJ Conversions YouTube Channel and the Fasterproms YouTube Channel, the LOJ Conversions TR6060 AWD Transfer Case Adapter is now available for order. All of these adapters are manufactured per order and have a 4-6 week lead time depending on shop load at the time of order.
This adapter allows a specific TR6060 transmission to bolt to any transfer case that was originally fitted behind a 4L60. Essentially any 27-Spline 5-Bolt Chevy Transfer Case. See the video below for specifics on the combination:
The easiest way to build the correct type of TR6060 is to start with a 5th Gen Camaro Transmission and have the mainshaft swapped to a 27-Spline C6 Corvette mainshaft and the rear housing swapped to a C6 Corvette TR6060 tail housing. This combination will leave the correct mainshaft spline count and housing bolt pattern for the adapter to bolt to.
The main shaft on the transmission will need to be shortened by 1.25", and one of the mounting ears on the rear housing will need to be cut off to clear the front driveshaft.
Production transfer case adapters will be anodized black and have additional machine work to reduce weight.
What is included?
- Billet 6061-T6 AL Front Plate (Connects to TR6060)
- Billet 6061-T6 AL Rear Plate (Connects to Transfer Case, has multiple mounting holes for clocking the transfer case at a variety of angles to suit ground clearance requirements)
- Billet 6061-T6 AL Center Tube
- Billet 6061-T6 AL Transmission Mount Plate (Can be slid front to back and clamped anywhere on the center tube for connection to vehicle crossmember)
- All hardware for assembly of the above parts.
What is NOT included?
- Transfer Case
Please Contact Us with any and all questions related to this product!!