- LOJ LSx to Xterra / Frontier Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets,, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ Conversions Swap Oil Pan with Intergrated Skid Plate. 6qt. Capacity. Includes Pan, Pickup, Gasket, and Hardware. Designed to work with OEM truck dipsticks and dipstick tubes.
- LOJ Nissan TX15B to GM 6L80 Transfer Case to Transmission Adapter
- Billet 6061-T6 AL Adapter (Anodized Red and Laser Engraved)
- Hardened Steel Splined Adapter (Nissan 32 Spline to GM 32 Spline)
- All hardware for assembly of the above parts. (You will re-use your Nissan Transfer Case to Transmission hardware to attach the transfer case to this adapter)
- CLICK ON LINK ABOVE TO SPECIFIC PRODUCT DETAILS FOR TRANSMISSION COMPATIBILITY INFORMATION!
- 2005-2018 Nissan Xterra 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (N50)
- 2004-2018 Nissan Frontier 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2004-2018 Nissan Navara 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2008-2012 Suzuki Equator 4WD VQ40DE Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder 4WD, VQ40DE Auto Transmission (R51) TRUCK MUST NOT HAVE "AUTO" POSITION ON TRANSFER CASE SELECTOR SWITCH!
- 2003-2015 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD VK56DE Automatic Transmission (A60)
- 2004-2016 Nissan Armada 2WD/4WD VK56DE Automatic Transmission (TA60) TRUCK MUST NOT HAVE "AUTO" POSITION ON TRANSFER CASE SELECTOR SWITCH!
Will this kit work with Gen 3 engines or any transmission other than the 6L80?? No, the transfer case adapter in this kit is specifically designed to work with the 6L80 transmission. Why? This is the shortest modern automatic transmission that GM produced and fits properly in the space available under these trucks. The 4L80 and 6L90 are too long, and the 4L60 is too weak. Because the transfer case adapter only works with the 6L80, a Gen 4 engine MUST be used since the Gen 3 engine controllers are not compatible with the 6L80 transmission.