STREET BASIS Z is strictly a ride height adjustable kit. This makes it a perfect setup for the daily driver looking for an increase in handling performance without compromising comfort for everyday use. For many of you considering a lowering spring + performance shock absorber combination, the STREET BASIS Z makes even more sense as we select appropriate spring rates and valve our dampers to match. No guesswork on the end-users part in trying to match one brand of springs to another brand of shock absorbers. The added height adjustment feature allows the end-user the ability to adjust ride height to their preference, something that lowering springs lack. Being that most vehicles are slightly unbalanced from left to right sides, that means you can easily adjust the ride height so that each corner is even from their opposing sides.
TEIN coilovers are built from TEIN's direct knowledge of suspension products due to their extensive racing history. TEIN Street Basis Z Coilovers are TEIN's entry level coilover that gives you all of the benefits of a high quality height adjustable coilover at an entry level price.
The TEIN Street Basis Z coilover is designed to provide the feeling of a sports suspension with an aggressive stance. Developed to have a shortened shell case that provides optimum damper stroke at a low vehicle height allowing your car to have a good ride even when low. Ride height is adjutable via the TEIN ZT coated threaded sleeve.
Specs & Features
- Spring Rates: 336 lb Front and 336 lb Rear
- Requires the reuse of OEM Upper Mounts
- Fixed Damper Settings (non adjustable)
- Includes a full set of 4
- Genuine TEIN
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe (2010) Turbo
- Lowers 0.8" to 3.0" Front and 0.6" to 2.5" Rear
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe (2010) V6
- Lowers 0.4" to 2.6" Front and 0.7" to 2.7" Rear
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe (2011-2016) Turbo
- Lowers 0.4" to 2.6" Front and 0.6" to 2.5" Rear
- Hyundai Genesis Coupe (2011-2016) V6
- Lowers 0.8" to 3.0" Front and 0.7" to 2.2" Rear