Xterra / Frontier LS Swap Fuel System (up to 550WHP)
LOJ Conversions is now offering complete fuel system upgrades for the 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra and Frontier to make the existing returnless fuel systems in these trucks compatible with the higher fuel pressure and flow requirements of the GM LS Engines.
At LOJ, we believe in keeping the existing systems in the truck functional and only selling the customer exactly what they need to make their conversion a success. To that end, there is absolutely no need to install a completely new fuel system, convert to a return style system, or add any other unnecessary complexities to the truck for customers looking to make 550WHP or less.
For these customers, LOJ offers this fuel system package that upgrades the stock fuel sending unit to increase pressure and increase flow to keep up with the demands of the LS Engine. For the Xterra and Frontier, this includes the following components:
- NEW Fuel Sending Unit Assembly, pre-assembled and calibrated for the additional pressure and flow requirements of the GM LS Engines.
- Aeromotive 340LPH Fuel Pump (E85 Compatible) pre-installed into sending unit assembly.
- NEW Fuel Pressure Regulator, pre-calibrated to 58psi (4bar) to match the LS engine factory calibrations, pre-installed into the sending unit assembly.
- NEW Quick Disconnect fuel line, pre-cut and assembled to connect the factory fuel hard line to the LS Engine Fuel Rail (available for both car intake manifold and truck intake manifold configurations)
- OPTIONAL -6AN Style Fuel Line for aftermarket fuel rails. This hose will not come pre-assembled, but it will include all necessary fittings and 3 feet of E85 compatible lightweight hose.
- This is a 100% drop-in ready to run fuel sending unit. Simply replace whats in your trucks fuel tank and you're ready to go!
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual Transmission (D50)
- 2004-2015 Nissan Frontier 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual Transmission (D40)
- 2004-2015 Nissan Navara 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual Transmission (D40)
- 2008-2012 Suzuki Equator 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual Transmission (D40)
For applications making over 550WHP, a complete fuel system upgrade is required. Please contact LOJ Conversions as we can put together a complete package for you, including fuel pump, regulator, fittings, lines, etc.