V3 Design, Oct 2021. Now compatible with Titan and Armada!
LOJ Conversions Xterra / Frontier / Titan / Armada Gen 3/4 SBC (LSx) Engine Mounts are engineered to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards in the industry. Using finite element analysis has allowed us to provide you with the lightest and strongest engine mount possible for your truck. LOJ Conversions Engine Mounts are made from CNC Water Jet Mild Steel and CNC bent for precision engine alignment. The brackets are powdercoated for long-lasting good looks and durability. The Mounts are designed to work with your stock rubber engine mount isolators for OEM like ride quality. This unique design allows for two engine mounting positions! All components are 100% made in the USA.
Selecting your chassis will determine which billet spacers are included with your order. You have the option to select both if you'd like the ability to use the mounts in any of the applications listed on this page, otherwise you will only receive the billet spacers for your application.
**NOTE** - These mounts are designed to work with the factory VQ40 V6 Rubber Mounts in the Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder as well at the factory VK56 Rubber Mounts in the Titan, Armada, and Pathfinder. They will NOT work with the factory 4-Cyl Mounts found in the Frontier. To use these mounts in a 4-Cyl Frontier you will need to purchase V6 Mounts.
Forward Mount Position Features:
- Leaves the stock 6-Speed Manual Transmission in its original location
- Leaves the stock Transfer Case in it's original position when used with LOJ's 6L80 to TX15B Transfer Case Adapter FOUND HERE
- No need to modify or buy new driveshafts
- No changes to Manual Trans shifter location
- No changes to transmission mount
- Stock LS Truck exhaust manifolds fit
- Must use LOJ Conversions or Corvette/CTS-V offset accessories for radiator and fan clearance
Rear Mount Position Features:
- Moves the drivetrain 2.5" to the rear for better weight distribution
- Enough radiator clearance to use any offset accessories available for the LS engine family (Vette/F-Body/Truck)
- Must buy new driveshafts (If running a GM transmission, this was required anyway)
- Stock LS Truck exhaust manifolds WILL NOT fit
- 2005-2015 Nissan Xterra 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual or Auto Transmission (D50)
- 2004-2015 Nissan Frontier 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual or Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2004-2015 Nissan Navara 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual or Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2008-2012 Suzuki Equator 2WD/4WD VQ40DE Manual or Auto Transmission (D40)
- 2003-2015 Nissan Titan 2WD/4WD VK56DE Automatic Transmission (A60)
- 2004-2016 Nissan Armada 2WD/4WD VK56DE Automatic Transmission (TA60)
What LSx Engines Work With These Mounts?
Any Generation 3 or Generation 4 Small Block Chevy Engine, this includes the following engine displacements and codes:
- 4.8L - LR4 (Gen 3) LY2, L20 (Gen 4) Silverado, Express Van, Escalade, Tahoe, Trailblazer, etc.
- 5.3L - LM7, L59, LM4, L33 (Gen 3) LH6, LY5, LMG, LC9, LH8 (Gen 4) Silverado, Express Van, Escalade, Tahoe, Trailblazer, etc.††
- 5.7L - LS1, LS6 (Gen 3) C5 Corvette, F-Body Camaro/Trans Am, GTO, etc.
- 6.0L - LQ4, LQ9 (Gen 3) LS2, L76, L98, L77, LY6, LFA, LZ1 (Gen 4) Silverado, Escalade, C6 Corvette, GTO, G8, etc.††
- 6.2L - L92, LS3, L99, LS9‡‡, LSA‡‡ (Gen 4) Camaro, Corvette, Escalade, CTS-V, G8 GXP, etc.
- 7.0L - LS7‡‡, LSX‡‡ (Gen 4) Corvette Z06, Chevy Performance
For more information, click here.