LOJ Conversions Xterra / Frontier Gen 3/4 SBC (LSx) Engine Mounts are engineered to the highest ISO 9000 quality standards in the industry. Using finite element analysis has allowed us to provide you with the lightest and strongest engine mount possible for your truck. LOJ Conversions Engine Mounts are made from CNC Water Jet Mild Steel and CNC bent for precision engine alignment. The brackets are powdercoated for long-lasting good looks and durability. The Mounts are designed to work with your stock rubber engine mount isolators for OEM like ride quality. All components are 100% made in the USA.
**NOTE** - These mounts are designed to work with the factory VQ40 V6 Rubber Mounts and will NOT work with the factory 4-Cyl Mounts found in the Frontier. To use these mounts in a 4-Cyl Frontier you will need to purchase V6 Mounts.
What LSx Engines Work With These Mounts?
Any Generation 3 or Generation 4 Small Block Chevy Engine, this includes the following engine displacements and codes:
- 4.8L - LR4 (Gen 3) LY2, L20 (Gen 4) Silverado, Express Van, Escallade, Tahoe, Trailblazer, etc.
- 5.3L - LM7, L59, LM4, L33 (Gen 3) LH6, LY5, LMG, LC9, LH8 (Gen 4) Silverado, Express Van, Escallade, Tahoe, Trailblazer, etc.††
- 5.7L - LS1, LS6 (Gen 3) C5 Corvette, F-Body Camaro/Trans Am, GTO, etc.
- 6.0L - LQ4, LQ9 (Gen 3) LS2, L76, L98, L77, LY6, LFA, LZ1 (Gen 4) Silverado, Escallade, C6 Corvette, GTO, G8, etc.††
- 6.2L - L92, LS3, L99, LS9‡‡, LSA‡‡ (Gen 4) Camaro, Corvette, Escallade, CTS-V, G8 GXP, etc.
- 7.0L - LS7‡‡, LSX‡‡ (Gen 4) Corvette Z06, Chevy Performance
For more information, click here.