- LOJ LSx to 240SX Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ Transmission Mount (CNC Cut and Bent, Powdercoated, and includes Hardware)
- LOJ Oil Pan (6.5qt* Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket Hardware)
- LOJ Heater Block
- Driveshaft Optional (Steel, Aluminum, and Carbon Fiber Available - A driveshaft is REQUIRED for this conversion)
- Kits Optioned with Z32 or Z33 Manual Transmissions will include a Transmission Adapter Plate, Custom machined Flywheel, High Torque Mini Starter (Z33 Transmission Only) & Shortened Shifter Bracket (Flywheel Supports any Aftermarket Single Disc 350Z or 300ZX Clutch)
* Capacity can vary from 6.0 to 7.0 quarts depending on oil filter relocation setup and use of an oil cooler or not
*Note, Even with the shortened shift linkage, the 350Z shifter position will be behind the factory cutout in the S-Chassis floor by approximately 2"
Use of GM Transmissions require modifications to transmission tunnel! No fabrication is required for the install and all of the structure under the dash can be retained. The dash does not need to be removed. The trans tunnel requires hammering in the transition area where the tunnel area meets the bellhousing area and where the bellhousing area meets the firewall. Additionally, the trans tunnel will need hammering along the sides around the bottom for clearing the sides of the trans pan.
Download Instructions (PDF)