The LOJ Conversions Gen III/IV Chevrolet LS Engine into 350Z Intermediate Swap kit is a more comprehensive engine installation package for the Nissan 350Z. This kit has been engineered specifically for the 350Z to make the installation of your LS engine as simple as possible while retaining your stock 350Z 6 Speed Transmission. Every component required to successfully bolt an LSx Gen 3 or 4 engine into your 350Z is included with this kit.
This kit uses your stock 350Z Manual Transmission (All VQ35)
The INTERMEDIATE Kit Includes (parts added over basic kit in red):
- LOJ LSx to 350Z Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Transmission Mount for 350Z Transmission with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount (Transmission is Relocated to the rear)
- LOJ LSx to 350Z Oil Pan (7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware. Select remote filter mount type, straight and 90 degree adapters are the pan rail mount ONLY, and do not include a remote filter relocation kit. Spin-On filter mount will require subframe bracing modifications on G35 Coupes and 350Z, otherwise select a remote filter arrangement)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Shortened Shift Linkage (to keep shifter near stock location after transmission relocation)
- LOJ Z33 Transmission to LSx Adapter Plate with all hardware
- LOJ Billet Aluminum Flywheel manufactured by Clutchmasters (Flywheel accepts 350Z/G35 Clutch)
- High-Torque Mini Starter
- Includes Steel Driveshaft (Aluminum or CARBON FIBER Optional)
- LOJ Conversions 350Z LSx Swap Fuel System. This includes a completely new fuel sending unit assembly with high flow fuel pump and upgraded fuel pressure regulator to feed your LSx engine up to 550WHP on 93 Octane.
- LOJ Conversions LSx to 350Z / G35 Accessory drive kit. This allows your stock Power Steering Pump, Alternator, and AC Compressor (optional) to bolt directly to the LSx engine while retaining your factory plumbing and wiring.