The LOJ Conversions Swap Accessory Drive allows you to bolt your stock 350Z Accessories to the LS engine you are swapping into your 350Z or G35. The standard accessory drive kit includes brackets, pulleys, hardware, and a belt for your 350Z and G35 Power Steering Pump and Alternator. An optional bracket can be included to mount your AC compressor. The offset of this accessory drive package is specifically designed to work with Chevy LSA water pumps and Corvette harmonic balancers (crank pulleys). These are also available through LOJ Conversions.
Note: The AC bracket will only work with 03-06 AC compressors, and iron blocks will require drilling and tapping a hole in the block for AC compressor bracket mounting. Template, drill, and tap are all available from LOJ.
HR Cars will require switching to a DE Power Steering Pump
**LSA Compatible Accessory Drive - This option changes the pulley arrangement to accommodate a positive displacement supercharger setup whose belt is driven off of the same belt alignment of a Corvette. Essentially, the same belt that drives the Alternator and Power Steering Pump will drive the blower. If you are using an LSA blower, you will need to have the snout modified for this belt offset. If you need to find a shop to do this work, just call LOJ Conversions and we can provide you a reference. This system has been successfully tested with both modified stock LSA blowers as well as Magnuson Hearbeat Supercharger Systems. The components that make this different from the standard accessory drive are listed below:
- Complete 8-Rib System Upgrade (two additional ribs are added to the front of the 6-rib corvette spacing)
- USED OEM Power Steering Pump with a custom 8-Rib 5% Underdrive pulley pre-installed. Underdrive will slow the PS Pump when using larger than stock crank pulleys to overdrive blower.
- 5% Underdrive 8-Rib Alternator Pulley
- Reinforced and Redesigned Idler Pulley Bracket to cope with additional belt tension and for proper blower belt routing.
- Reinforced PS Pump Tensioner Arm.
- If running an LSA blower, the snout MUST be modified for Corvette offset belt drive.
- If running a Magnuson Heartbeat Supercharger, the supercharger must be set up for Corvette offset. Heartbeat superchargers come standard with 6-rib pulleys, but 8-rib pulleys are also available.
- In order to run the 8-Rib setup, the crank pulley MUST be swapped to an 8-rib pulley. These are available in stock diameter, 5%, and 10% overdrive for additional boost.