SPECIAL PRE-ORDER SAVINGS! Ships April 2024!
LOJ Conversions Axle Flip Kit for your 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier Pickup Truck
The LOJ Conversions Rear Axle Flip Kit is designed to safely flip the rear axle from a Spring Over Axle (SOA) setup to a Spring Under Axle (SUA) setup. The kit is designed to be a bolt-on affair with no welding required. Utilizing LOJ's Patent Pending Perch Locking Collar, we are able to locate the axle while maintaining pinion angle control without the need for welding new spring perches to the bottom of your axle!** The Axle Flip Kit also incorporates a low-profile Energy Suspension bump stop and includes new Axle U-Bolts. The Axle Flip Kit alone, when using stock shackles, results in a 5.75" drop in the rear. LOJ has also included lift shackles to regain ride height lost by the axle flip and to maintain available suspension travel between the Axle and Frame Rails.
LOJ Conversions Rear Axle Flip Kit with our Patent Pending Perch Locking Collar to control pinion angle! Includes:
- Lower Axle Saddle (Available for M226 and C200K Axles); Zinc Plated Steel for corrosion resistance. Set to correct pinion angle change resulting from use of lift shackles.
- Upper Axle Perch Locking Collar; Zinc Plated Steel for corrosion resistance.
- Low Profile Bump Stop
- OME U-Bolts
- Lower Spring Plate; Zinc Plated Steel for corrosion resistance.
- LOJ Conversions Rear Lift Shackle, which allows adjustment from 2.75" to 5.25" of rear drop in 1/2" increments. Powdercoated steel for corrosion resistance. NOTE: Rear drop will vary based on vehicle weight and condition of rear leaf springs. LOJ does NOT recommend anything greater than 4" of drop to maintain acceptable rear suspension travel.
What Axle Do I Have?
All 2WD Frontiers, regardless of engine and cab configuration came with the C200K Rear Axles with the EXCEPTION of the 2WD Nismo Models. However, later year 2WD Nismo Models were downgraded to the C200K as well.
- All Manual Trans V6 Frontiers have the M226, regardless of cab configuration or if it is 2WD or 4WD.
- All Non-NISMO 4WD Automatic Trucks have the C200K
- All NISMO/Pro4X Trucks, Auto or Manual have the M226.
- Still not sure? Confused? Just lay under the back of your truck and LOOK!
- C200K Axles have 8 Bolts holding the diff cover to the housing.
- M226 Axles have 12 Bolts holding the diff cover to the housing.
**For more aggressive driving scenarios and higher than stock horsepower applications (Drag, Drift, Road Course, Engine Swaps) LOJ Recommends stitch welding the lower axle saddle to the axle tube to add additional pinion angle control. This is not necessary for stock power vehicles being used on the street.
What it Fits:
- 2005-2021 Nissan Frontier (All Models, 2WD and 4WD)