- LOJ LSx to 350Z Motor Mounts (CNC Cut and Bent Motor Mount Brackets, Billet Aluminum Mount Pedestals with Energy Suspension Polyurethane Inserts, Brackets are powdercoated for durability and include hardware)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Transmission Mount with Energy Suspension Transmission Mount
- LOJ LSx to 350Z Oil Pan [7qt Capacity, Road Race Baffling, Dipstick, Pickup Tube, Gasket, Hardware. Includes -12AN ORB Ports for a remote filter kit (NOT INCLUDED) G35 Sedan Includes a Spin-on Filter Adapter
- Includes Steel Driveshaft (Aluminum or CARBON FIBER Optional; 350Z/G35; Steel not available to G35 due to length and driveshaft critical speed)
- LOJ Conversions Engine Swap Headers by Kooks Custom Headers. These are 1-7/8" Primary, 3" Collector, full Stainless Steel Construction with Merge Collectors, O2 bungs, 3/8" Thick Flanges, Hardware, and Gaskets. Headers are TIG welded and flanges are ground flat after construction. Headers are assembled in a CNC fixture for a consistent and perfect fit every time. Headers include a lifetime warranty for the original purchaser.
- Includes the following if optioned with the Factory Nissan 6MT Manual (CD009)
- LOJ 350Z Swap Shortened Shift Linkage (to keep shifter near stock location after transmission relocation)
- LOJ Z33 Transmission to LSx Adapter Plate with all hardware.
- LOJ Billet Aluminum Flywheel manufactured by Clutchmasters (Flywheel accepts 350Z/G35 Clutch)
- High-Torque Mini Starter
**Note: Installation of this kit with a GM Transmission WILL require modifications to the transmission tunnel to clear the bellhousing and transmission.
RECOMMENDATION!! - LOJ has installed F-Body/GTO T56 transmissions, T56 Magnum Transmissions, and T56 Magnum XL transmissions into the 350Z and G35. A T56 Magnum XL puts the shifter EXACTLY in the center of the stock shifter opening, as if the transmission was made for this swap. The T56 Magnum shifter will be 8" forward of the stock opening, and the F-Body and GTO T56 will be 6-8" forward. Tremec does not make a Chevy Magnum XL, only a Magnum XL with a Ford input shaft and Ford faceplate. However, multiple Tremec dealers will build you a Chevy XL if requested, and LOJ has vendors that care capable of just that. If you want a T56 that fits the platform perfectly, spend the extra money up front and build a Chevy Magnum XL.
**Note: For TR6060 Transmission, a custom mount bracket needs to be made as the supplied bushing will not work directly with the existing mount holes on TR6060 transmission cases. The bracket and mount will be in the correct position, but this is not a 100% bolt on affair. Additionally, the shifter postion on a TR6060 is not correct for the G35 and 350Z, a custom shifter will need to be made.